Come sit awhile. Put your feet up and rest in the Word of God.
- Read it with a friend aloud.
- Read it alone first thing in the morning or at the end of the day or whenever you can set aside the perfect time.
- Read it on FaceTime with a friend you haven't seen in a long time.
- Listen to the recording of the Book of Luke, one chapter a day, on your Bible app.
- Listen to the recording of the Book of Luke recorded by Karen Seddon, host of Around the Word in 180 Days:
- from the link provided each day in this blog, or
- using the Christian Educator app (Home > Advent Challenge)
Dates for the reading of the Book of Luke during Advent:
- December 1 - Chapter 1
- December 2 - Chapter 2
- December 3 - Chapter 3
- December 4 - Chapter 4
- December 5 - Chapter 5
- December 6 - Chapter 6
- December 7 - Chapter 7
- December 8 - Chapter 8
- December 9 - Chapter 9
- December 10 - Chapter 10
- December 11 - Chapter 11
- December 12 - Chapter 12
- December 13 - Chapter 13
- December 14 - Chapter 14
- December 15 - Chapter 15
- December 16 - Chapter 16
- December 17 - Chapter 17
- December 18 - Chapter 18
- December 19 - Chapter 19
- December 20 - Chapter 20
- December 21 - Chapter 21
- December 22 - Chapter 22
- December 23 - Chapter 23
- December 24 - Chapter 24
December 25 - Merry Christmas.
As always, I am prayerfully yours,
Note: To more fully understand the 16-9 Movement, please read the first blog entry by clicking here.
PS. Don’t forget to spread the word about the 1:16PM Prayer Movement and Around the Word in 180 Days:
May God bless you in the 2019-2020 school year.
Christian Educators Association International is the only professional association in the United States specifically for Christian educators in public schools. CEAI protects our members first in prayer, next with excellent professional liability insurance and other benefits while helping them live out their high calling as a Christian in the public school.