This will be the last week for Around the Word in 180 Days for the 2014-2015 schools. We started this time of prayer and reading of the Word as a reminder that you are not alone in the public schools and to create a sense of community by praying and reading the Word of God together. We need your help to improve Around the Word in 180 Days. Would you consider taking this 3 question survey?
Around the Word in 180 Day can be heard on our new app which is available on all smartphone options by typing CEAI or Christian Educators or going to this link:
As always, I am
Prayerfully dependent on Him,
PS. Don’t forget to spread the word about the 1:16PM Prayer Movement.
• Go to www.one16pray.com for more information
• Go to www.ceai.org for more information (which will point you to the above address!)
• Visit, "like", and add comments the 1:16PM Facebook page.
• Sign up for text message prayer prompts from Remind 101 (we have 205!)
• Follow us on Twitter for the prayer prompts @one16pray
May God bless you with success His way this 2013-2014 school year.
Note: To more fully understand the 16-9 Movement, please read the first blog entry by clicking here.
Christian Educators Association International is the only professional association in the United States specifically for Christian educators in public schools. CEAI protects our members first in prayer, next with excellent professional liability insurance and other benefits while helping them live out their high calling as a Christian in the public school.