Today is our first day reading the Word together as we begin our journey through the Word of God in 180 days. This audio program is designed for the community of educators in our schools across the nation each school day. The readings include a prayer of adoration, the Word of God (today is Matthew Chapter 1), the 1:16PM Prayer prompt and CEAI's daily devotional.
Around the Word in 180 Days is hosted by Karen C. Seddon and brought to you ubiquitously (any time, any place and at any pace.) It can be found on:
- this blog
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AW180days
- the AW 180 Days website - www.aw180days.com
- on the CEAI app
May the words of our Lord bless you throughout the day and be the meditation of your heart.
PS. Don’t forget to spread the word about the 1:16PM Prayer Movement.
• Go to www.one16pray.com for more information
• Go to www.ceai.org for more information (which will point you to the above address!)
• Visit, "like", and add comments the 1:16PM Facebook page.
• Sign up for text message prayer prompts from Remind 101 (we have 205!)
• Follow us on Twitter for the prayer prompts @one16pray
May God bless you with success His way this 2013-2014 school year.
Note: To more fully understand the 16-9 Movement, please read the first blog entry byclicking here.
Christian Educators Association International is the only professional association in the United States specifically for Christian educators in public schools. CEAI protects our members first in prayer, next with excellent professional liability insurance and other benefits while helping them live out their high calling as a Christian in the public school.