Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 6 of the 12 Days Until Christmas in Sacred Word and Song








At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”



Listen here:



Away in a Manger

Away in a manger,

No crib for His bed

The little Lord Jesus

Laid down His sweet head


The stars in the bright sky

Looked down where He lay

The little Lord Jesus

Asleep on the hay



The cattle are lowing

The poor Baby wakes

But little Lord Jesus

No crying He makes


I love Thee, Lord Jesus

Look down from the sky

And stay by my side,

'Til morning is nigh.


Be near me,
Lord Jesus,

I ask Thee to stay

Close by me forever

And love me I pray


Bless all the dear children

In Thy tender care

And take us to heaven

To live with Thee there.

Author unknown, composed by Willam J. Kirkpatrick, 1895
Sung by Marantha! Kids’ Praise, Kids Praise! - Christmas Songs

Merry Christmas!



As always, I am prayerfully yours,
K


Note: To more fully understand 16-9, please read the first blog entry by clicking here.

Join the Movement!

PS. Don’t forget to spread the word about the 1:16PM Prayer Movement and Around the Word in 180 Days:
      Go to www.one16pray.com  and www.aw180days.com for more information.
      Visit,  "like", and add comments the 1:16PM Facebook page and the Around the World in 180 days Facebook page.
      Sign up for text message prayer prompts from Remind  

May God bless you with success His way this 2017-2018 school year.



Christian Educators Association International is the only professional association in the United States specifically for Christian educators in public schools.  CEAI protects our members first in prayer, next with excellent professional liability insurance and other benefits while helping them live out their high calling as a Christian in the public school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment